Swipe to the left
Cauliflower Arugula Salad
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 tbs Fresh Thyme
- 2/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- ½ cup Parmesan or feta cheese (Optional)
- Lemon Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 3 cup olive oil
- 2 large lemons, juiced (approx. 1/3 cup juice)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Whisk together lemon vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all salad ingredients together. Slowly add in lemon vinaigrette to desired amount.
- Stir together. Garnish with hazelnuts and thyme.