Swipe to the left
Creamy Taco Bites with side Homemade Salsa
Creamy Taco Bite Ingredients:
- 2 8oz bars of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbs. of Sour cream
- 4 stalks of Green onions
- 4 Tbs. Mild Salsa Verde (store bought)
- ½ Lime
- ½ Jalapeño
- 1 package of 14oz. Large Flour Tortillas (store bought)
Homemade Salsa Ingredients:
- 3 Whole cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup White onion
- ¼ cup Red Onion
- ½ cup Jalapeño
- 5 large Tomatoes
- ½ Lime
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 Tsp. Olive oil
- 4 Tsp. Mild Salsa Verde
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Creamy Taco Bites
- Combine soften Cream cheese and sour cream into a mixing bowl using the Chef'n Switchit.
- Slice the lime in half along with the jalapeno.
- Thinly slice the stalks of green onions.
- Using the FreshForce Lime Juicer to squeeze the lime juice into the mixing bowl.
- Add the green onions, jalapeno and mild salsa Verde into the mixing bowl stirring the mixture with the Switchit. The Switchit can also be used to thinly layer each taco shell with the combined mixture. Make sure to spread evenly all the way to the outer sides of the shell. Fold the shells tightly as the shell will allow to bend. With each fold lightly press on the shell from the inside out for more of an even look.
- Place in a container that can be covered in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, cut 7 one inch slices and serve.
Homemade Garlic Salsa
- For the homemade salsa use the Twist'n Peel to remove the cloves skins off of the garlic.
- Place garlic, cilantro, both onions, and jalapeño into a blender.
- Chop until the ingredients are very thinly sliced.
- Scape the walls of the blender by using the Switchit.
- Using the FreshForce Lime Juicer squeeze the lime juice into the blender.
- Core the tomatoes using the Hullster to remove the stems, then dice them and place them in the blender.
- Before chopping add olive oil and mild salsa Verde. Blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste using the Dual PepperBall.
- Place in a bowl to serve.