Swipe to the left
Garlic Kale Chips
- 3 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 ounces kale
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- Arrange oven racks in center and lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°. Place a large baking sheet in oven to warm for 5 minutes.
- Using LooseLeaf™ greens stripper, remove stems from kale and roughly chop.
- Chop garlic with GarlicZoom™
- Combine Kale with oil, salt and garlic in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Pour onto hot pad and, spreading with a Switchit™ spatula to separate leaves.
- Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Stir kale.
- Bake an additional 5-7 minutes or until edges of leaves are crisp.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar; toss to combine.
- Serve warm.