Swipe to the left
Garlicky Zucchini Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 zucchinis
- ½ white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced (with garlic zoom)
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ c freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large pan on medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Mince garlic with Garlic Zoom. Add and stir until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Cut Zucchini with SleekSlice. Add zucchini and sauté, stirring occasionally until zucchini browns.
- Add red pepper flakes and cook for additional minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to pasta instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with vegetables and stir.
- Add freshly shredded parmesan, basil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.