Swipe to the left
Grilled Mexican Street Corn
- 8 ears corn (shucked)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- ½ cup mayo (or vegan mayo)
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cilantro leaves minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- Toss corn with oil and season with salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix 2/3 cup cotija cheese with mayo, sour cream, cilantro, lime zest and chili powder
- Grill corn on hottest part of grill, turning as needed for about 10 minutes until full cooked and slightly charred.
- Remove corn from the grill and slather with cheese mixture. Top with a remaining cheese, cilantro.