Swipe to the left
Honey Balsamic Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 ½ lbs. Baby Carrots, quartered
- 1 ½ lbs. Parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 1 ½ lbs. Small Brussel Sprouts, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves, removed from stem and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Chives, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a sheet pan or cover with foil and spray with olive oil non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, melted butter, and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour over carrots, parsnips and Brussel sprouts and mix well.
- Place vegetables in a single layer on prepared sheet pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes and then stir to recoat the vegetables in the glaze. Return to oven and roast for another 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Vegetables are finished when they are fork tender and have begun to caramelize at the tips.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped thyme, chives and lemon zest over the vegetables and stir. Taste and adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper, if needed.