Swipe to the left
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower chopped into florets about 1.5" in diameter
- Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced or sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Use StalkChop Tool to create cauliflower florets
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large sauté pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper (from RPM Salt and Pepper Shakers).
- Place the sauté/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and cover with Parmesan using the Parmesan Grater.
- Serve immediately while still warm.