Swipe to the left
Peach Salad with Mozzarella
- Peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups mixed bitter greens (such as arugula and mizuna)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella or burrata, cut or torn into 1” pieces
- Toss peaches, onion, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Pour off pickling liquid from peaches and onion, reserving liquid. Add greens, mint, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2-3 tablespoons reserved liquid; toss to combine.
- Place mozzarella on plates, top with salad, and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.