Swipe to the left
Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 pound strawberries, trimmed and quartered if large
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Remove strawberry stems with the amazing StemGem™.
- Mash strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and salt together in a large bowl. Let stand, mashing occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of mixture and reserve.
- Transfer the remaining mixture to a blender and puree, pouring in the milk and heavy cream.
- Mix in the reserved strawberry mixture, cover and chill until very cold.
- Whisk together before using.
- Use SweetSpot™ Ice Cream Maker to make individual, 1/2 cup servings.