Swipe to the left
Summer Salad with Radishes and Snap Peas
- 1 bunch butter lettuce
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 small watermelon radish peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 handful of microgreens
- ¼ cup chive blossom
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup good olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, olive oil and salt and pepper in Emulstir. Blend until emulsified.
- Wash and tear butter lettuce into pieces.
- Divide lettuce between two places. Top with snap peas, radish slices and microgreens.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over top
- Top with chive blossoms