Swipe to the left
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato (1 pound)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Trim Brussels Sprouts with the Twist'n Sprout™ removing core and tough outer leaves.
- Peel sweet potato with Serrated Palm™ Peeler and chop into 1-2 inch pieces. Add to the large bowl.
- Use GarlicZoom™ to chop 2 cloves of garlic and add to the bowl.
- Pour 1/3 cup olive oil over the vegetables.
- Add cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir to coat. (Line a large sheet pan with for super easy cleanup)
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the sheet pan or foil and rub to evenly coat pan.
- Pour veggie mixture onto baking sheet and arrange evenly for best results.
- Roast at 400° for about 40-45 minutes tossing once or twice during cooking. The veggies are done when they are golden brown and easily pierced by a fork.
- Place the veggies in a serving bowl and toss with 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar to taste. Garnish with thyme.