Swipe to the left
Watermelon Peanut Salad
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 sprigs basil, plus leaves for serving
- 1/2 (6-lb.) baby seedless watermelon, rind removed, flesh cut into irregular bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Stir lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and 1 Tbsp. water in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Lightly crush 2 basil sprigs by scrunching up in your hand and add to dressing along with watermelon; toss gently until coated.
- Transfer watermelon salad to a platter, leaving basil sprigs behind. Top with peanuts and basil leaves, drizzle with oil, and season with salt.