May 01, 2020
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 6 green onions including tops, minced
- ½ cup fresh minced parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsps sugar
- Salt & pepper
- 6 green onions minced
- 3 cups freshly minced herbs—basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, thyme, etc. – any combination you like
- 1 Cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked fresh green peas (or frozen thawed and uncooked)
- ¼ cup walnuts, roasted
- Springs of the same herbs above and fresh, edible flowers or microgreens
- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette and add salt and pepper to taste.Whisk to blend and reserve.
- Combine shredded white cheddar cheese, fresh cut herbs and green onions with cooked peas. Toss gently to combine.
- Combine salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with roasted walnuts and herbs.